ERASMUS+ 2021-2027 is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe.
One of its objectives it to "promote learning mobility of individuals and groups, as well as cooperation, quality, inclusion and equity, excellence, creativity and innovation at the level of organisations and policies in the field of education and training."
The official reference for information on the opportunities offered by the Erasmus+ programme is the University's ERASMUS web page.
Call Erasmus + 2023
L'Ufficio Relazioni Internazionali invita a presentare proposte per la call Erasmus + 2023.
E' stato preparato un documento con tutte le Informazioni utili.
Studying abroad is a unique, formative and potentially life-changing experience. On the one hand, it helps students to open their eyes towards other ways of life, to understand other cultures, and learn foreign languages. On the other hand, it may significantly boost students' personal, academic and professional development.
The principle behind an Erasmus exchange is to replace a part of the credits of one's curriculum with credits obtained at a foreign partner institution. This exchange is based on a Learning Agreement between the student, the University "Federcico II" and the host university. The recognition of the results, which are documented in a Transcript of Records by the host univesity, is guaranteed.
Mobility for studies
- Student mobility for studies at the University's Erasmus portal.
- Useful information has been collected in this Vademecum.
- list of active exchange agreements.
- Online Learning Agreement.
Mobility for traineeship
- Mobility for traineeship at the University's Erasmus portal.
- for general questions on the programme: Prof. Wolfgang Mueck – Erasmus contact person of the Department;
- for questions related to the recognition of credits: the course coordinators;
- for information on the partner institutions: the contact persons of the single exchanges;
- for administrative issues: Dott.ssa Paola De Matteis, Office for International Relations.
The Physics Department "Ettore Pancini" offers the following Physics degree courses:
For general information, see Erasmus and Exchange students.
Contact: Prof. Wolfgang Mueck (Erasmus contact person of the Department)